Flood Zone Disaster Recovery Solutions provides consultation services for reopening. If you need help implementing protocols and setting up your business for re-opening, we will send a specialist to your facility or can work with you remotely. We offer practical solutions and several service levels to help minimize the risk of exposure to the virus in your facility. The exact scope of work for each service is customized to your needs and concerns and our protocols are based on current CDC guidance, input from experienced Industrial Hygienists, and reviewed by medical professionals. All of our services are performed by trained workers and supervisors.
Personnel have completed, at a minimum:
• HAZWOPER 40-Hour training for decontamination services as required by OSHA.
• General Industry Safety and Health 10-Hour training for preventive disinfection.
• Infectious disease remediation protocols for decontamination and preventive disinfection services.
• Proper PPE use including donning, doffing, and decontamination procedures.
For customers looking for additional guidance prior to reopening, or assistance with designing an emergency response protocol to implement if the facility becomes contaminated in the future. We have specialists that can help in the following areas:
• Post-exposure emergency response plan development
• Customized cleaning and disinfecting procedures and guidance for your cleaning crew
• Efficient disinfectant application – what tools and disinfectants to use
• Tips for maintaining an overall healthy indoor air quality
• Best PPE practices to avoid cross contamination – donning and doffing PPE
• Cost effective solutions for safety barriers and partitions to protect workers